Ads

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

 Found!
Hey babes. My college is havin this prom night at the begining of April.
Was hoping if you gals out there could help me look out for a plain but outstanding dress or whichever you think it would be nice as a prom dress.
Preferable satin material. Long tube maxi dress.
Colors would be anything except for dull colors.
I wouldn't even mind if it's preloved.
Im a size UK6-8. 153cm.
Would appreciate your help alot.

Do email me at crystal_wzlee@hotmail.com

Thanks. XOXO =)


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey babe,

i have prome dress from button n zip (black n purple)http://buttonnzip.blogspot.com/2010/02/chain-necklace-dress_01.html.
I just bought on last week,so is brand new.
If have interest just drop me a msg on wei.lim@colony.com.my
Thanks ar!!

wei wei

jiggling said...

hey dear, i've mailed u already. listed a few of dresses for u to see.

Get This 4 Column Template Here
Get More Templates Here