Ads

Wednesday, November 3, 2010


Hi there :)
I'm looking for these particular pair of oxfords (refer to picture attached ) in size 38/7. I have been looking for a pair like these for ages, God knows how long. 

Unfortunately the current blog which brings in these shoes have run out of the colour I am searching for (refer to picture attached again, please). 

Would really appreciate it if you kind souls out there can help me out with this please! :) 

I do not mind whether it's preloved or new, just drop me some comments below please, would appreciate good news, thank you! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey I have a pair of the shoes that you're looking for, brand new but it doesnt quite suit my style. Stated size 39 but suits vincci 7.

drop me a mail yea
michellelauwc@gmail.com


thanks

Anonymous said...

try this link http://www.mudah.my/Oxford+shoe-12157099.htm

Get This 4 Column Template Here
Get More Templates Here